Friday, March 11, 2016

Hey America want to make a difference


Man, I have really struggled with our elections and politics this last while. Ive tried to figure out how we can make a difference. The answer I've found is a scary one. Its quite simple but I'm not sure I have the guts to do it. We the People.
It would take two, four year election cycles to do it. Ok here it is... do not vote the incumbent! No matter the party, no matter just for two cycles choose the best candidate other than the incumbent. That will send a clear message that we the people are in charge, that while in office they need to focus on they issues and not the Institution. It will clear out cronyism, it will make carrier politicians review how things are done. It will take power away from lobbyists and put the power back in
Mark Levine
Great patriots Like @marklevineshow are always telling us to do something. If we want to see immediate change, if we want to see permanent change, we have to change the way we vote. Scary? Yes, but it can't be any worse that the terror ride we've been on for the last 8 years. Yep it would take 8 more years. But it would restore the balance of power. It would make the elected officials our representatives not a political parties, or lobby groups.
I'm really no one of consequence, But By God I am an American who desires the America I grew up loving.


I know that many of my countrymen prefer to have blinders on, to not rock the boat, not to make waves. But if you haven't noticed the boat is sinking and the bilge pumps are overwhelmed.
Make a difference. Make our votes count.

God Bless you all and God Bless America,
Bravehaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment